No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ITEM: CARRY BAG CB-112001 WHITE
CARRY BAGS 100% BIODEGRADABLE AND COMPOSTABLE
• PRODUCT SYMBOL: CB-112001 WHITE
• COLOR: WHITE• SIZE: 20 cm x 35 cm ( gusset – 11 cm)
• THICKNESS OF FILM: 15µ
• STRENGTH: approx. 2-3 kg
• PACKAGING: 200 pieces (package weight approx. 0.65 kg)
• High-quality and very durable bags approved for direct contact with food.
• Intended for small shops, pharmacies, bakeries, small shops in bazaars for packing small items, vegetables, fruits, etc.
• Carry bags are strong enough to be used multiple times.
• These carry bags can also be used as waste bags for BIO waste in kitchens. In that case they need to be replaced not later than a week.
• BIO bags are a very good alternative to plastic bags which are very harmful to our natural environment because such plastic may not biodegrade even for hundreds of years.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
Very durable and flexible bags made of biopolymers based on natural plant ingredients. They do not contain plastics or heavy metals.
The bags are made of high-quality material with high strength and water vapor permeability and can be used for direct contact with food.
Our products are manufactured in accordance with the European standard EN-13432 for fully biodegradable and compostable products and have the OK COMPOST certificate issued by the Austrian TÜV AUSTRIA Institute
In favorable composting conditions, the bags decompose completely within 100 days into biomass and simple components such as water and CO₂, creating valuable compost in household and industrial composters.
The bags have a print made by using natural inks, therefore they are absolutely safe for the soil when composted.
The bags should be stored in a dry place at room temperature and protected from moisture and direct sunlight. Then they retain their properties for even up to two years. High humidity in the storage room can start the composting process and damage the bags.