No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GARBAGE BAG GB-112005
- PRODUCT SYMBOL: GB-112005 GREEN
- BAR CODE: 5904224033071
- COLOR: GREEN
- CAPACITY: 120 L
- SIZE: 84 cm x 114 cm
- FOIL THICKNESS: 40µ
- STRENGTH: approx. 15 kg
- PACKAGING: 15 bags per roll (weight approx. 1.55 kg/roll)
- NETT PRICE: € 10.60 per packet
- GROSS PRICE: € 13.00 per packet (VAT 23%)
- High-quality and very durable waste bags.
- Intended for waste segregation in households, small and large stores, pharmacies, bakeries, stalls at bazaars, in catering and in offices.
- Our bags are ideal for the segregation of BIO (organic) waste in households. Then the organic waste can be thrown directly into the composter together with the bag.
- BIO waste bags are a very good alternative to plastic bags which are very harmful to our environment because such plastic may not biodegrade even for hundreds of years.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
Very durable and flexible garbage bags made of biopolymers based on natural plant ingredients. They do not contain plastics or heavy metals. The bags are made of high-quality material with high durability and water vapor permeability, intended for the segregation of various types of waste, such as BIO waste as well as mixed waste. Be careful not to throw heavy metal or sharp objects into the bags, which may damage the bags by perforation.
Our products are manufactured in accordance with the European standard EN13432 for fully biodegradable and compostable products and have the OK COMPOST certificate issued by the Austrian TÜV AUSTRIA Institute and the certificate of the American Institute BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute). Under favorable composting conditions, the bags decompose completely within 100 days into biomass and simple components such as water and CO₂, creating valuable compost in household and industrial composters.
The bags have a print made by using natural inks, therefore they are absolutely safe for the soil when composting.
The bags should be stored in a dry place at room temperature and protected from moisture. Then they retain their properties for even up to two years. High humidity in the storage room can start the composting process and damage the bags.
Our bags are much larger than the ones offered by our competitors and fit well into most of the bins available on the market.